[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2010 on April 14-16 in San Francisco

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:43:11 PST 2010

Hi,

as last year, we will hold the OpenPrinting Summit [1] together with the
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit [2] in the Kabuki Hotel in San
Francisco. Mark April 14-16 in your calendars.

The most important developers and representatives for the Linux printing
infrastructure, printer drivers, printing dialogs, color management,
printer manufacturers, Linux distribution vendors, LSB, ... will meet
and talk about the following topics:

     * How to design printer drivers for distribution-independent
       LSB-based packages and the Common Printing Dialog (mini seminar)
     * Color Management
     * Common Printing Dialog
     * Printing in Chrome OS
     * State of the art of the printing development

If you also like to participate, you are welcome, registrations and
hotel room reservations for negotiated rates are available from now on.
Please visit the event's web page [1] or go directly to the registration
page [3].

Call-in will be available, too, for the case that you cannot attend
personally.

If you are interested to participate, either personally or by call-in,
please subscribe to our mailing list [4] (if you have not already done
so, subscriptions from last year are conserved). Important announcements
are only made through this list.

I hope I see (or at least hear) you all in April.

    Till

-----

[1]https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lf/openprinting-summit-san-francisco-2010
[2]http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit