[Printing-architecture] Open Printing Summit 2010 - Wednesday 3 March - Second Preparation Phone Meeting

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:18:40 PST 2010

Hi,

To plan the upcoming Open Printing Summit we will have four phone
meetings every two weeks in the time before the Summit.

The next meeting is tomorrow on Wednesday, in the late afternoon for
Europe and in the morning for the US (details see below).

In our next meeting we will discuss the schedules, how long we should
take for the different topics and whether we should change anything in
the general planning.

We will also answer logistics questions, for example about registration,
hotel, ...

The call takes place on

Wednesday, 3 March 2010:

  - 9am San Francisco
  - Noon New York
  - 6pm Berlin
  - 5pm UTC

The call-in phone number is

   +1-218-936-7999

and the access code is

   491659#

Note that all four calls will be at 6pm in Berlin, the hours at the
other places can vary depending on daylight saving time.

The phone number and access code will be the same for all four calls and
also for call-in participation in the Summit itself.

See also

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lf/openprinting-summit-san-francisco-2010

Hear you all on Wednesday.

Cheers,