[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2010 - Updates Day 2

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:31:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

here are some updates for day 2 of the Summit:

Tim Waugh's session about printer driver installation on Fedora had to
get moved to today, 9am).

The sessions about the Common Printing Dialog start 30 min later, at 9:30am.

The Ghostscript session does not take place, so we have one hour more
(until 3pm) for the Common Printing Dialog.

The evening session for OpenPrinting Japan is canceled on request of
OpenPrinting Japan.

The site is appropriately updated.

If you want to call in, see the access info in the "Participation by
calling in" section, especially the instructions on how to watch the
screencast. The screencast is especially important to day as we will
show demos of the Common Printing Dialog.

Sorry for not having a recording of yesterday afternoon.

    Till

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lf/openprinting-summit-san-francisco-2010