[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2011: April 6-8, 2011 in San Francisco, CA (on LF Summit)
till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:45:21 PST 2011
the next Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit is announced! It will
take place at April 6-8, 2011 in San Francisco, CA. We will do the next
OpenPrinting Summit in parallel, and directly after the Printing Working
Group Meeting at Apple in Cupertino, CA (April 4-6), so you can travel
once and attend two important events about printing!
Proposed agenda items:
* Short tutorial: Providing signed binary printer driver packages
for automatic download (first distribution with automatic
download: Ubuntu 11.04 to be released end of April)
* Common Printing Dialog - Presentation of the Release Candidate.
Dialog to get into the Linux distributions this fall.
* Mobile Printing
* Color Management - Make use of Ghostscript's new ICC support
* PDF Printing Workflow - Nearly completed
* Joint meeting with the LSB workgroup
* Quality Assurance - New bugs, regression testing, loss of features
* 2011's Major Issues in Linux Printing - Update of our discussion
Reserve the date!
I hope we all will meet in San Francisco in April.
More information about the Printing-architecture