[Printing-architecture] MOVED: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call on TUESDAY 15 February

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:31:49 PST 2011

Hi,

Due to a conflict with our Hardcopy WG Tutorial during the
Trusted Computing Group Members Meeting next week,
we have MOVED our regular OP Monthly call one week later
to be combined with our first OP Summit planning call.

Agenda:

* Common Printing Dialog
 - Roadmap to complete the dialog until middle of 2011
 - German government organization rejected further funding, they will
   not give more than originally offered
 - Funding by additional parties, especially distributions, needed
* OpenPrinting Summit 2011
* Project ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2011

  Till

Dial-in data:

 * February 2011 - US/Europe - Monthly OP / OP Summit Planning
   - Note - PWG meeting on Tuesday to Thursday 1-3 February 2011
   - Note - TCG Hardcopy Tutorial on Tuesday 8 February 9am US PST

   - Tuesday 15 February 2011, Daytime
     - US
       9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
       10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
       11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
       12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
     - Europe
       6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

   * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
     International: +1-218-936-7999
     Access Code:   491659#

Cheers,
- Ira