[Printing-architecture] RESCHEDULED: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly calls of Feb and March joined with OP Summit prep calls

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:53:13 PST 2011

Hi,

Due to a conflict with the TCG Hardcopy WG Tutorial during the
Trusted Computing Group Members Meeting next week,
we have MOVED our regular OP Monthly call one week later
to be combined with our first OP Summit planning call on WEDNESDAY,
February 16.

As the OpenPrinting Workgroup Meeting of March would be one day before
the second OP Summit preparation call, we combine this meeting with that
planning call and so also hold it on a Wednesday, March, 2.

The OpenPrinting Meeting of April would theoretically be on the Tuesday
before the Summit and therefore we cancel it.

On WEDNESDAY 16 we will talk about the following topics:

* OpenPrinting Summit 2011
    - Suggestions for topics and schedules
    - Questions & Answers
* Common Printing Dialog
   - Roadmap to complete the dialog until middle of 2011
   - German government organization rejected further funding, they will
     not give more than originally offered
   - Funding by additional parties, especially distributions, needed
* Project ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2011
* Possible reschedule of the monthly OP telecon to the first Wednesday
   of the month.

    Till

----------

Dial-in data:

  * February 2011 - US/Europe - Monthly OP Meeting
     - Note - PWG meeting on Tuesday to Thursday 1-3 February 2011
     - Note - TCG Hardcopy Tutorial on Tuesday 8 February 9am US PST
     - Note - Joined with OpenPrinting Summit Planning Call

     - Wednesday 16 February 2011, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
         12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#

  * March 2011 - US/Europe - Monthly OP Meeting
     - Note - Joined with OpenPrinting Summit Planning Call

     - Wednesday 2 March 2011, Daytime