[Printing-architecture] OP Summit Preparation Minutes - 16 February 2011

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:34:06 PST 2011

Hi George,

Sorry - eek, typos!

All those Tuesdays were supposed to be Wednesdays.  The
dates March 2, 16, and 30 are correct!

Further - we're having an offline discussion with Glen Petrie
who has a standing conflict and we'll probably shortly announce
that these Wednesday meetings have been MOVED one hour
earlier to 8-9am US Pacific / 11am-12pm US Eastern time.

When we sort this out, I'll revise and correct the previously
posted minutes and also send an email announcement.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG