[Printing-architecture] Common Printing Dialog and color management

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:45:11 PST 2011

On 24 February 2011 17:34, Chris Murphy <lists at colorremedies.com> wrote:
> Naturally it needs to fit into the HIG for Gnome and KDE independently...

http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/CommonPrintDialog.png

I'm not sure there is a HIG rule that isn't being broken in that
screenshot. The current GTK print dialog isn't perfect by any means,
but it at least confirms to the HIG and users are familiar with where
the controls are located.

> If you have rollovers that show a URI for where this profile is located, that could show filename.

I'm not sure the filename and path is interesting in any way
whatsoever. It's just an implementation detail.

Richard.