[Printing-architecture] Common Printing Dialog and color management

Hal V. Engel hvengel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:25:35 PST 2011

On Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:17:57 AM Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 24 February 2011 17:59, peter sikking <peter at mmiworks.net> wrote:
> > where on earth did you find that?
>
> The gtk-dialog example in the common-printing-dialog bzr repository.
>
> Richard.

Are you sure your looking in the right place?  I have been mostly looking at
the Qt/KDE version so I was not sure what the GTK version looked like but I
was pretty sure it was very similar to the Qt/KDE version.    I just had a
look at the current GTK version to make sure and the screen shot looks nothing
like it.  The Qt/KDE and GTK versions of the CPD have  stylistic differences
that you would expect between GTK and Qt versions of the same app and the GTK
dialog and it's preview are bigger than the Qt/KDE version.  But both are way
different from your screen shot.

Hal