[Printing-architecture] Qt only CPD.

Hal V. Engel hvengel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:00:58 PST 2011

Till expressed some concerns about how much effort it would take to convert the
KDE CPD to a pure Qt app.  Just to let eveyone know I have now removed all KDE
calls from the core CPD code and I have a working Qt only CPD on my system.

There is still some stuff that needs to be done.   The view-dialog test app
code still has some KDE widgets (KCmdLineArgs and KAboutData) that I will
remove tomorrow and the build will need to have kde references removed.   I
will need to clean everything up as well but it actaully took less effort than
I had thought to remove the KDE specific widgets from the CPD core code.

Hal