[Printing-architecture] Qt only CPD.

Hal V. Engel hvengel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:16:00 PST 2011

On Saturday, February 26, 2011 05:02:47 AM Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Great news. Please commit it to the BZR. You can already commit the
> changes on the core CPD. And after you finished the test app, commit
> these changes, too.
>
>     Till

Till & Lars,

I already have the test app using Qt calls only at this point since it only
took about 1/2 hour to do.  Since I have not used BZR before I will spend some
time getting a handle on what I need to do and then commit the changes after
doing a little clean up on the code.  I will also see what I can do to clean
up the build over the next day or two and then commit those changes.

Is there a todo document/list some place that covers what work is needed for
the Qt CPD?  Or is this something that we need to work out as things are
getting underway?

Hal