[Printing-architecture] Qt only CPD.

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 10:48:55 PST 2011

On 02/26/2011 05:16 PM, Hal V. Engel wrote:
> I already have the test app using Qt calls only at this point since it
> only took about 1/2 hour to do. Since I have not used BZR before I will
> spend some time getting a handle on what I need to do and then commit
> the changes after doing a little clean up on the code. I will also see
> what I can do to clean up the build over the next day or two and then
> commit those changes.

A short introduction for using BZR you find here:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/database/instructionsforcontributors

> Is there a todo document/list some place that covers what work is needed
> for the Qt CPD? Or is this something that we need to work out as things
> are getting underway?

Here you find the TODO list of the whole project:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/plan-completion-common-printing-dialog