[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call coming WEDNESDAY (March 2)

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:36:39 PST 2011

Hi,

Tomorrow we will have our conference call.

Agenda:

* Joined with the 2nd planning call for the OpenPrinting Summit 2011,
   therefore on Wednesday
* Common Printing Dialog
   - German government organization wants to have the Common Printing
     Dialog finished for them, without further design and general coding
     work, with the money they offered.
   - Funding by additional parties, especially distributions, needed
   - How to proceed with the dialog if there is no more funding? D-Bus
     interface only?
* Project ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2011
   - How to make JTAPI and other projects more attractive for students?

    Till

Dial-in data:

  * March 2011 - US/Europe - Monthly OP Meeting
     - Tuesday 8 March 2011, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
         12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#