[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call IN ONE HOUR
till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 08:08:37 PST 2011
In one hour we will have our conference call.
* Joined with the 2nd planning call for the OpenPrinting Summit 2011,
therefore on Wednesday
* Common Printing Dialog
- German government organization wants to have the Common Printing
Dialog finished for them, without further design and general coding
work, with the money they offered.
- Funding by additional parties, especially distributions, needed
- How to proceed with the dialog if there is no more funding? D-Bus
* Project ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2011
- How to make JTAPI and other projects more attractive for students?
* March 2011 - US/Europe - Monthly OP Meeting
- Wednesday 2 March 2011, Daytime
9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)
* Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
Access Code: 491659#
More information about the Printing-architecture