[Printing-architecture] Linux Foundation Summit Schedules are out

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:06:46 PST 2011

Hi,

here are the schedules of the LF Summit:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/schedule

The LSB meeting is during the whole Friday, no other days. There is no
desktop-oriented meeting at all and also no Driver Backports meeting.
MeeGo is on Thursday and on Friday AM.

This means that we have to schedule the joint meeting with LSB on
Friday, as usual in our room due to the call-in service.

Perhaps we could also arrange a joint meeting with MeeGo as part of our
mobile session. WDYT?

For the OpenPrinting Summit we have the Kyoto room on all three days.