[Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] Ubuntu Natty the first distribution which does automatic download of binary printer driver packages

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 04:13:24 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 18:36 +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Tim, I have attached the patch of the last fix for the upstream repository.

That looks like a Python bug to me.

If scheme is e.g. u'socket' (i.e. a unicode object), that should still
give True when used with 'scheme in ["socket"]'.  It does here:

>>> scheme = u'socket'
>>> scheme in ["socket", "lpd", "ipp"]
True

python-2.7-8.fc14.1.x86_64

I'll apply it in any case for the moment, but you might want to check to
see whether Python in Ubuntu is behaving correctly there.

Tim.
*/