[Printing-architecture] Introductions

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:32:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

My name is John Layt and I'm the KDE hacker who has had printing support fall
into his lap.  As part of that role I've be struggling to get improvements
into the Qt printing system with only minor success so far.

I've been in contact with Till about co-operation with KDE around the CPD, but
thought I'd drop a short note to introduce myself here.  I'll also be
attending the OpenPrinting Summit to discuss how to get the CPD into KDE and
Qt, and any other topics like Color Management that may be relevant.

If there's anything you need to know about KDE/Qt or anyone you need an
introduction to feel free to ask.

Cheers!

John.