[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2011: List of attendees posted

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:55:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have posted now the list of the people who will attend the Summit in
person or by phone. See

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/openprinting-summit-san-francisco-2011

section "Attendees". Please tell whether you entry is correct and if
not, tell me what to correct. If you want to participate, either in
person or by phone, and you are not listed, please tell so that I can
list you.

If you want to participate in person and you are not yet registered at
the Linux Foundation Summit, please register on

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=923747

with "OpenPrinting Summit" as answer to the question why you want to
participate. I will take care then that you get approved.