[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2011 - The Linux Foundation is Accepted as Mentoring Organization

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:29:26 PDT 2011

On Friday 18 Mar 2011 22:23:23 Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Linux Foundation is accepted as mentoring organization for this
> year's Google Summer of Code. This means that we from OpenPrinting can
> again have students working with us on our projects.

Excellent!  I've posted an entry for the CPD on the KDE GSoC wiki linking back
to your page.  We've been the largest GSoC mentoring organisation for the last
couple of years so we get a lot of traffic and potential students, hopefully
this will send a few more candidates your way.  I'll also post a blog to
PlanetKDE to give it more attention.

Cheers!

John.