[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2011: Participating by phone with screencast

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:43:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

as every year and as many of you know, one can participate in the
OpenPrinting Summit 2011 also by phone, and as last year we will also
have a screencast via HP's Virtual Rooms, so that you can watch the
slides. And the slides will also be available as PDF for the case that
the screencast does not work for you.

We will use the same phone number and access code as for the preparation
conference calls:

OpenPrinting Summit room
     Dial-in number: +1-218-936-7999
     Access code: 491659#

To watch the projection while you are on the phone, we are setting up a
screencast via HP Virtual Rooms. Go to

https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EPJXNR7T8V

to start receiving our screencast. By clicking the link you get onto a
page where you can start watching the screencast and also download the
needed client software/browser plug-in. The software is available for
Linux, Mac, and Windows. Currently it does not work with Firefox 4, but
up to the start of the Summit it can be fixed, please watch out for
updates of the client software.

As an alternative to the screencast you can download the presentation
slides via the links in the schedules. Note that you have to advance the
slides manually then (but you can go back whenever you want).