[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2011: Participating by phone with screencast

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:22:37 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Please note that HP Virtual Rooms only supports *one* browser
on each operating system:

Windows - IE 6, 7, or 8 (but not IE 9 beta)
Mac OS X - Safari 2.x or higher
Linux - Firefox 1.5 or higher (but not Firefox 4)

Please take the time to install and *test* HP Virtual Rooms client
for your system BEFORE the Open Printing Summit.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG