[Printing-architecture] ARM BASED EMBEDDED PRINTING: COMPLETE SOLUTION REQUIRED.

abhinit ambastha firerocker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:12:08 PDT 2011

Hello all,
            We are working on developing an embedded device capable of
printing to the maximum no. of printers. We're using a MINI2440 which has an
arm9 processor. It is linux kernel based.
            We tried all possible approaches, but are not able to come up
with a proper printing solution. The device can print out ascii text to
simple USB printers but thats just through OHCI.
            Can anyone please send us the complete step by step approach of
carrying out printing on our embedded device?

What protocol we should follow? with the code we should implement. We are at
a dead end.

Its extremely important coz are development is getting heavily delayed, and
since the solution affirmatively exists, hence we wanted to save some time.

Please help!
--
Yours sincerely,
Abhinit Kumar Ambastha