[Printing-architecture] 2011 OPS - Some next steps for CPD

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:48:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'll update the 2011 OPS summary I just posted, but here are some
next steps I captured from our Common Printing Dialog discussion:

- Is Linux Foundation in Europe to accept CPD funds from German BSI?

- Till/LF to contact German BSI directly

- Finish CPD DBUS libraries ASAP

- Finish CPD UI for *one* target platform/printer

- Scope the proposed OP Behavior Guidelines spec

- Telecons/email on the proposed OP Behavior Guidelines spec

- Take CPD to Joint Desktop summit in summer 2011

- Take CPD to mobile conferences to stimulate interest

- MOVE FAST - no more 5 years to half-way stage

Cheers,
- Ira (Open Printing Chair)

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG