[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call coming WEDNESDAY (June 1)

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:27:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

Next week we will have our conference call.

Agenda:

* Introduction of David Williams, Ricoh
* State of the art of Daniel Dressler's Foomatic work
* More TBD

    Till

Dial-in data:

June 2011 - US/Europe - OP Monthly Meeting

     - Wednesday 1 June 2011, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
         12pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#