[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call next Wednesday, July 13

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:21:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I only want to remind you that next Wednesday we will have our monthly
meeting.

Agenda:

- Finally we succeeded funding for the CPD, but only for the
   implementation
- Google Summer of Code reaches midterm: foomatic-db-engine is pure
   Perl now.

    Till

----------

(1) July 2011 - US/Europe - OP Monthly Meeting
     - Note - US Independence Day holiday on 4 July 2011

     - Wednesday 13 July 2011, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
         12pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#