[Printing-architecture] OP Monthly Minutes - 16 August 2011

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:21:26 UTC 2011

Hi Till,

Sure - I'd rather move the September meeting out
by one week - it was too close to the US Labor Day
holiday (5 September).

I'll repost updated minutes tomrrow (Danny B was
listening but not speaking) with new 14 September
meeting date.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SWG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Christmas through April:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176