[Printing-architecture] Moving CUPS filters to OpenPrinting

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Oct 28 14:57:40 UTC 2011

There may be some confusion on my comments at the end of my last email.
The "dropped filters" are not the one's CUPS will drop but the one Till
would like to drop.  After reviewing the web site again, I see the
number of filters may be small overall; so it now becomes of question if
Till (or others helping Till) have sufficient time to maintain the
filters.  Perhaps Till should make the decision, since it will more
directly affects him.

Glen