[Printing-architecture] bzr.linuxfoundation.org is live

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:22:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

the BZR repositories of the Linux Foundation, including the ones of
OpenPrinting are back live and commit access is possible, too.

Browser and read-only access works the same way as before with the same
URLs including

http://bzr.openprinting.org/

For commit access the method has changed. See the instructions below and
contact Jeff Licquia (CCed) in case of questions.

    Till