[Printing-architecture] bzr.linuxfoundation.org is live

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:44:46 UTC 2011

Some additional info:

Repositories cannot only be read/write-accessed via checkout, but also
as before (this is an example, it works also with the other packages):

bzr branch https+urllib://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/openprinting/foomatic-db
cd foomatic-db
bzr pull
[ Do changes ]
bzr push https+urllib://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/openprinting/foomatic-db
[ Do changes ]
bzr push

Please test and inform Jeff if this does not work.

    Till