[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting contributor instructions updated

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:46:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

after the BZR repositories for all the OpenPrinting software being back,
but with a different upload mechanism, I have updated the contributor
instructions:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/databaseinstructionsforcontributors

What has changed are the URLs and methods to access the repositories on
our servers, the e-mail addresses to contact for getting write access or
help in case of problems, and I have added the repositories for the
Common Print Dialog and the new CUPS Filters package.