[Printing-architecture] OP Monthly Minutes (1 February 2012)

Daniel Dressler danieru.dressler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:30:47 UTC 2012

Thank you Petrie

I understand the predicament and I think EPL is a fine compromise. I only
mean to clarify becuase in the last meeting I think communication could
have been enhanced with the specific terms. I did not mean to open a debate
simply to elaborate on the motivations behind the terms.

I do remember that one meeting it was decided to switch to EPL, will the
JTAPI spec get re-licensed? I would like to implement JTAPI under EPL but
right now the JTAPI headers are only available under the CPL.

I understand the re-licensing might take a while since both IBM and Epson
has a copyright stake but has any progress been made?

Daniel