[Printing-architecture] pdftopdf

Koji Otani sho at bbr.jp
Fri Mar 2 12:08:15 UTC 2012

From: Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Printing-architecture] pdftopdf
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:22:02 +0000

twaugh> On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 18:58 +0900, Koji Otani wrote:
twaugh> > pdftopdf is linked to libpoppler.
twaugh> > And pdftopdf used some modified codes of poppler.
twaugh>
twaugh> So, the parts that are copied from poppler would need explicit security
twaugh> maintenance outside of the poppler project.
twaugh>
twaugh> Why do these files need to be copied?  Is there a way the poppler API
twaugh> could be changed to avoid the need for this?
twaugh>

Changes I made are needless for poppler and poppler can't use them.
I used only a frame of codes in some files.