[Printing-architecture] XPdf bundling in pdftoopvp as well

Koji Otani sho at bbr.jp
Fri Mar 2 12:38:57 UTC 2012

From: Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com>
Subject: [Printing-architecture] XPdf bundling in pdftoopvp as well
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:04:15 +0000

twaugh> It looks like the same issue also affects pdftoopvp, although
twaugh> mysteriously the Glyph & Cog copyright notices seem to be absent.
twaugh>

If you say about OPVPOutputdev.cc, pdftoopvp uses SplashOutputdev
as a template to make a driver of poppler.

twaugh> I found a security issue in the first file I looked at.
twaugh>
twaugh> Please can everyone stop bundling bits of xpdf and poppler, both of
twaugh> which regularly have security issues discovered?
twaugh>
twaugh> Thanks,
twaugh> Tim.
twaugh> */