[Printing-architecture] Gsoc 2012

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Wed Mar 7 15:49:10 UTC 2012

Hello Avinash,

Have you examined the initial list of OpenPrinting projects (see link
below).  Which project or projects interest you?  Do you have a
suggestion for a project related to OpenPrinting?  I so, please submit
your idea to this list for review.

I am not sure; but I don't believe students can sign up yet for this
years projects.  Please keep monitor the GSOC webpages/wiki's.

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2012-gsoc-pri
nting-projects

glen