[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2012: Updates

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:13:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have done some updates on the OpenPrinting Summit 2012 web site:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/openprinting-summitpwg-meeting-cupertino-2012

Some are based on decisions of three weeks ago. Sorry for only having
updated them now, as our server did not allow editing for several weeks.

Here are the updates:

1. Participants list
--------------------

Please have a look under "Attendees" if you are participating, in person
or by phone, you should be listed at the appropriate place. If not,
register at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XNMDK8

and mail me. If you are listed in the wrong group, mail me.

2. Schedules
------------

Some weeks ago we have agreed on slightly modifying the schedules. On
Tuesday we have canceled the "Common Printing Dialog", moved the "Common
Mobile Print Client" to 2:15PM, and introduced "POSIX Print Clients" on
3:30PM. On Friday we have replaced "Future of Linux Cloud Printing" by
"Future of Open Printing".

This was already updated in the schedules on the PWG meeting page

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/april_2012_cupertino.html

but due to our problem with not being able to edit our web page I have
updated this only today. Sorry for the delay.

3. Location

The meeting location has changed. It is at another place on Apple's main
campus, in the "Beatles" conference room in the De Anza 3 building, at
10500 N. De Anza Blvd.

Hope to see you all next week.