[Printing-architecture] printerd

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:09:58 UTC 2012

Hi Mike and Tim,

I'm not sure how much time we'll spend on color management,
but I wanted to schedule some fixed timeslot for those calling
in.

We could move this back to 10:30am US Pacific and plan for
a long lunch hour, but I thought we might wind up spending
quite a lot of time talking about color management.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com