[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP US/Europe - TODAY, in a few minutes

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:56:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

in a few minutes we have our phone meeting.

    Till

----------

January 2013 - US/Europe - OP Monthly Meeting

     - Wednesday  9 January 2013, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
         12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#