[Printing-architecture] Printers with native CUPS Raster or PWG Raster support

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Feb 20 19:49:24 UTC 2013

Till,

I am not aware of any shipping IPP Everywhere printers.

The HP Color LaserJet 2600 reports CUPS Raster as one of its supported formats, but I have no idea which version, resolution, color space, bit depth, etc. to use with it and the printer does not support IPP (the 2605 *does* support IPP but not CUPS Raster...)

The closest you can get is to use the ippserver program in the test subdirectory of CUPS.