[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP US/Europe - TOMORROW

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:23:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

tomorrow we have our phone meeting (hour see below).

Agenda:

 - OpenPrinting Summit
 - Google Summer of Code

   Till

----------

March 2013 - US/Europe - OP Monthly Meeting

    - Note - US Daylight Savings Time starts 10 March 2013
    - Note - Europe Summer Time starts 31 March 2013

    - Wednesday 6 March 2013, Daytime
      - US
        9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
        10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
        11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
        12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
      - Europe
        6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

    * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
      International: +1-619-326-2730 (new number)
      Access Code:   491659#