[Printing-architecture] CANCELED: OP US/Europe phone meeting - TODAY

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:16:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

we have canceled today's meeting due to lack of participants.

I suggest to move it to April 17 or 24 at the same hour.

Ira, is the weekday and hour still good for you? Or should we move?

   Till

----------

CANCELED:

April 2013 - US/Europe - OP Monthly Meeting
    - Wednesday 3 April 2013, Daytime
      - US
        9am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
        10am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
        11am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
        12pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
      - Europe
        6pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)

    * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
      International: +1-619-326-2730 (new number)
      Access Code:   491659#