[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2013 - The Linux Foundation is accepted!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:38:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

the Linux Foundation is accepted as a mentoring organization for the
Google Summer of Code 2013!

Please spread the news so that we get a lot of good students.

Our Google Summer of Code 2013 page is here:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013

Please also apply as a mentor, so that you get correctly registered for
everything, subscribed to the mentor's mailing list at Google, your
student's applications getting accepted, ...