[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Web site update

Naruhiko Ogasawara naruoga at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:43:48 UTC 2013

Hi Till, OpenPrinting guys,

I've just checked OpenPrinting Web site:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting

And found some problems.
I'm not sure they should be correct or not, but just itemize.

# Sorry I should say in the OpenPrinting Plenary track, but I lost
# a timing.

1. Do you have any plan to recover our forum?
   http://forums.openprinting.org/
   This was great forum lead by communities to talk about cross-
   distro printing problems, but unfortunately have dead since 2
   years before.

2. Our tutorial:
   http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/database/cupsprintingtutorial
   seems only has a historic meaning, because most of all distros
   already CUPS as a default, and the two link following "Read
   it here..." point wrong place (LSB page).
   I think this page should rewrite as cross-distro howto, for
   example generalized how to report the CUPS bug.

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga at gmail.com)