[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Web site update

Naruhiko Ogasawara naruoga at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:10:00 UTC 2013

Thanks for quick responce,

>> 1. Do you have any plan to recover our forum?
<snip>
> Yes, many people want to have it back.

It means OpenPrinting has a plan to back the forum, but
with some reason (e.g.lack of human resource) still can't.
Right?

>> 2. Our tutorial:
> I will at least tell that it is old. I would need volunteers for writing
> an up-to-date one.

Oops, sorry.

I (and some OpenPritning Japan members) might be able to
help technically, but problem is English :)

But I still continue to consider what I can help.
Please feel free to ask me (or OPJ) if we have something
to do.

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga at gmail.com)