[Printing-architecture] Common Mobile Print Client software

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:49:12 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for making all your code available.

I have downloaded and uncompressed it (why did you zip it twice? Zipping
zips does not gain extra compression), but did not succeed to compile
it. On which operating system(s) did you compile and test it? Which UI
toolkits did you use? Is it written in a generic, portable C or C++?

I am using Ubuntu Linux.

   Till