[Printing-architecture] CUPS 1.7rc1 now live

Naruhiko Ogasawara naruoga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 06:04:02 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

Thanks for working new CUPS 1.7; lots of improvement about IPP related features.

Anyway, I just checked cups_ja.po of CUPS 1.7rc1 and 147 untranslated messages
(because of ipptool improvement and new ippfind tool?).
I've not checked web template files yet but they might have a new messages.

So we, Japanese localization team should start to translate, but how do we do?
CUPS web page is still temporary and no forum we have.
Where is a good place to send our translation result to you?  In this list?

Thanks,

--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga at gmail.com)