[Printing-architecture] Options in /etc/cups/printers.conf

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Jul 16 16:34:12 UTC 2013

Tim,

On 2013-07-16, at 12:27 PM, Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 10:48 -0400, Michael Sweet wrote:
>> To make matters worse, it doesn't look like GIT-SVN is properly
>> mirroring things with the current GIT repository and I think I need to
>> redo the whole thing again to make GIT happy...
>
> I've found that '--stdlayout' is the magic option to make things work
> right, every time I've used git-svn to date. *shrug*

That only works if you have a standard layout... :/  The internal Apple repo doesn't have a standard layout due to it having more than just cups.org content, so my next attempt will be to try to convert the old repo into the new layout, convert to GIT, and then try to merge changes from the internal repo...