[Printing-architecture] printers.conf frequently gets truncated to zero length after unclean shutdowns

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 10:11:31 UTC 2013

As I mentioned in the initial mail, I've had a patch
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=776945
which makes cupsdOpenConfFile() read filename.O in case filename is
truncated to zero.
Previously the filename.O was read only if filename had not existed.
Wouldn't that be an alternative ?

--
Jiri