[Printing-architecture] CUPS 1.6.4

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:57:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

thank you for the announcement.

I am using CUPS 1.7rc1 in the upcoming Ubuntu Saucy (13.10). To get all
the latest fixes into Saucy, I want to know which of the 1.6.4 features
I do not have in 1.7rc1 and also which fixes are applied to the 1.7 line
towards 1.7.0 final and whether you can send me patches or simply issue
1.7rc2 so that I can have a CUPS as up-to-date and bug-fixed as possible
for Saucy.

Thanks in advance.

   Till