[Printing-architecture] CUPS "make test" dependent on cups-filters

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Oct 1 13:37:22 UTC 2013

Till,

This is:

    <rdar://problem/14292998> cups.org: Test suite fails if you don't have cups-filters installed on Linux

which I filed back in June for you and Didier.

This WILL NOT be fixed for 1.6.x or 1.7.0, but will be addressed in a later release.

(and for the record, short of a major issue being reported against 1.6.4, there will not be a 1.6.5 release)