[Printing-architecture] OP folks - we need an WS-Discovery prototype for IPP Everywhere

Daniel Dressler danieru.dressler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:53:31 UTC 2013

Hello Ira

I would like to work on this project. Is there anyone else interested?
We could collaborate and since we are dealing with a test suite I
would appreciate someone to watch for edge cases I might miss.

One issue I am concerned with is testing our test suite. I am going to
guess that CUPS does not support WSD and I do not think Windows does
support IPPE yet either. Is there by any chance a company developing a
WSD && IPPE printer which could lend me a printer? I can sign an NDA
if needed. The final test suite would of course test both printers and
spoolers but I'd appreciate an outside thing to test against so I'm
not writing blind.

Daniel